Parazelsus Pakistan offers a nationwide distribution and a regulatory compliant branch network, supervised by trained professional managers. The teams are in line with the population density mechanism as well as medical and commercial requirements. Throughout our network we offer fully compliant cold chain facilities. We are serving 16 Major cities in Pakistan which covers order fulfillment for 1700 towns and 27000 + pharmacies. The current network of Branches is serving 30,000 direct accounts and the number is increasing at a rapid pace.
List of Cities
- DI Khan
A team consisting of members from Supply Chain, Operation and Finance has been made responsible for effective coordination of audits and inspections by clients, principals and certification bodies.
Our warehouses being present in strategic locations has been proven to be advantageous for warehousing and transportation service across Pakistan.
Our warehouse facilities are equipped with warehouse management systems and handling equipment – guarantees efficient management of the customers’ products and distribution throughout the country.
Regulatory compliance is managed and monitored by our professional teams which ensures compliance requirement for warehousing.
Immediate remedial actions are taken with regards to any observations of audits.
Order Fulfillment & Cash Management
A fully automated online order booking & fulfillment system helps to serve directly over 27,000 pharmacies and medical stores in 1,700 towns (bricks) from 17 branches across Pakistan.
- Customers can book orders for products through smart phones and internet.
- Handling over 25,000 orders per day in total.
- Deliveries to customers throughout Pakistan by 120 delivery vans/vehicles.
- Order bookers have sufficient information on their handheld device to facilitate the customers first-hand.
- Sales force tracks their orders along with their daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- EDR (electronic dispatch register) enables delivery associate to execute orders and to track returns and handle cash vigilantly.
Customer Relationship Management
Customer complaint handling system helps customer to log the complaints and share feedback about services.
With our Ecommerce service, daily sales can be monitored through web portal for each location – Line wise, Branch wise and Division wise. This makes it easier for the management to comprehend sales analysis for further decisions. Customer analysis tool gives information about sales trends throughout the industry. It is also used in Sales Invoice tracking, Return Material documents tracking & Inventory Management and Monitoring.
Distribution Expertise :
- Bone Pain
Focus on Quality
- Regulatory compliance is managed and monitored by our professional team which ensures compliance requirement for warehousing, deliveries and managing of cold chain products. SOP are made and implemented and concerned employees are trained. All SOP are continuously reviewed and updated.
- A team consisting of members from Supply Chain, Operation and Finance has been made responsible for effective coordination of audits and inspections by clients, principals and certification bodies. Immediate remedial actions are taken with regards to any observations of audits.
- Process documentation and management: Complete operation manual containing SOP for each process in respect of order processing, invoicing, deliveries, collection, storage, temperature control is implemented and continuously reviewed and updated based on the need of time and circumstances.
- Cold Chain Management Storage and deliveries are handled as per requirement of each product. Complete protocol for managing storage and deliveries of cold chain products are followed – power back up facilities and temperature records are maintained through data loggers.
- Continuous improvement programs: A division consisting of one national manager and three regional managers are deployed for improvements in all areas of business. Presently working on a project of effective and efficient services to customers: 1) Increasing branch network and 2) implementation of a warehouse management system (WMS).
- Good Distribution Practice: All storage and logistic facilities are as per the requirement of international standard of NOVARTIS and are regularly audited by local as well as international audit team of NOVARTIS.
- Human Resource development programs: The core management team is quarterly assessed and required training and tools are provided to motivate and retain. The regular assessment is made to identify potential resources to further train and develop for future need. Promotion within organization is encouraged.
- Novartis Pharmaceutical
- Indus Pharma
Parazelsus Pakistan trains medical and retail sales force personnel that supports our business partners to generate demand, recognize sales and deliver optimal customer service. We have implemented latest management and technology tools that help us to analyze Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) which is a monthly-based business process aimed at achieving a balance between a company’s overall demand and supply (availability) and translate our efforts into actual sales. We work on SCOPE methodology: Selling Concept of Priority Execution to achieve most effective coverage as well as state of the art handheld applications.
- Pharma Bureau of Pakistan
- Swiss Business Council
- Pakistan Afghanistan Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry