Process and quality management is the back-bone of our business operation.
- Regulatory compliance is managed and monitored by our professional team which ensured compliance requirement for warehousing, deliveries and managing of cold chain products. SOP are made and implemented and concerned employees are trained all SOP are continuously reviewed and updated.
- A team consisting of members from Supply Chain Excellence, Operation and Finance has been made responsible for effective coordination of audits and inspections by clients, principals and certification bodies. Immediate remedial actions are taken with reagrds to any observations of audits.
- Process documentation and management. Complete operation manual containing SOP for each process in respect of order processing, invoicing, deliveries, collection. Storage, temperature control is implemented and continuously reviewed and updated based on the need of time and circumstances.
- Cold Chain Management Storage and deliveries are handled as per requirement of each product. Complete protocol for managing storage and deliveries of cold chain products are followed, power back up facilities and temperature records are maintain through data loggers.
- Continuous improvement programs. A division consisting of one national manager and three regional managers are deployed for creative improvements in all areas of business. Presently working on a project of effective and efficient services to customers: 1) Increasing branch net work and 2) implementation of a wraehouse management system (WMS).
- ISO certification required training and formalities are being completed and it is expected the by end of 2015 certification will be obtained.
- Good Distribution Practice all storage and logistic facilities are as per the requirement of international standard of NOVARTIS and are regularly audited by local as well as international audit team of NOVARTIS.
- Human Resource development programs - the core management team is quarterly assessed and required training and tools are provided to motivate and retain. The regular assessment is made to identify potential resources to further train and develop for future need. Promotion within organization is encouraged.